Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people,
just a quick note to say hello as i am a newbee 156 jtd sportwagon owner, I think the previous owner was a memeber here and I am loving my new toy... already got some plans and purchases for my wagon but also have other interests including a project skyline (bain of my life at the moment!) and a Yamaha R1 project to... will be adding bits to my website as and when I can find useful stuff out so look out for a section on my Alfa, site is a bit blank at the moment but happy for suggestions and content www.catsplums.com oh and I am Neil and from Dorset :)

I look forward to learning about you guys and girls here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no pics yet, it is filthy already though so hope to take a couple after a wash (car and me) at the weekend :) thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello mate, well so far it is a 2000 r1, frame stripped and powder coated satin black, swing arm modded, fox race rear shock, revalved fronts, pfm 6 pot and narrow track disk conversion, brembo master, marchesini alloys, harris rearsets and hangers, dyno jet yoshi can and k&n and waiting to be sprayed is a qb carbon (fibreglass) R7 fairing with a sharkskinz race rear seat... again pics on my website when I get it all finished,

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts