Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thought i better introduce myself,

ive been into alfa's for year's,much to the amusement of some of my friend's:tut: but then they soon shut up when i sail past them!

i usely go on the alfa pages,which is for all boxer engined alfa's,but i thought i better sign up with one for my other two car's

i have three alfa's at the moment.but sadly only one's on the road.thats my 33,its a black 1990 series 2 veloce cl which ive owned for seven and half years,which in that time, ive put the 16v boxer in her,plus p4 interia koni shocks,made my own air box,chipped it,modded the air flow meter,made up the exhaust with dtm backbox and ive resprayed her about three times.what a great car,so much fun to drive and weighs only about 950kgs.
next car is one of my dream alfas,its 1973 usa spider 2000,which im restoring,abit of a mission.body works about 90% done,but i need other engine for her,was thinking of putting 2L 75 engine in.but thats for the future. my latest car is in my garage at the moment.thats a 2002 ts gtv in silver with momo red leather.she had a frontend smack.shes nearly done now,just need to put acouple of bits on and shear be ready for mot.cant wait to drive her.only thing im not happy about is how heavy gtv's are 1275 not good. 155bhp, my 33's got nearly that power! but must say every time i go into the garage,i cant beleave how sexy this car is:cool:

p.s. what a great site :cool:

regards john

Attachments

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello :)

W

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome....hope you stick around and post more :D

...nice looking 33!