Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys !:
First of all, my english is not so well. Sorry.
9 years ago i was looking for a used, sport, good looking, mid-priced (or cheap, :) ) car. Searching at various places and different brands in the local newspaper, finally i founded a red ¨92 Alfa 33. It was on sale at an Alfa dealer.

When i was there in place (at a dealer), to look them, i founded a black ¨89 Sprint 1.5 that was for sale, but that not has been published in the local newspaper.

At a first glance i was love them :inlove: , wonderful , i forgot the 33 and started to look and inspect the Sprint, the shape, the design, the interior, what a car !!! i was thinking (a model that i not seen before).

The owner was an Alfa dealer salesman and took me for a ride, Wow !!! i can¨t explain what i was feeling. Simply Fantastic !!!

3 days later the Sprint was mine and since then it has given me many satisfactions.

When i drive them, the people and other drivers congratulate me for this beautiful car. I am very satisfied with the car and now i understand what means the words "the enjoy of driving"

Regards, from the end of the World.

More pics:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-33-sud-and-sprint/50186-photos-our-suds-sprints-33s-2.html

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
That's an awesome looking car, you obviously look after her :)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welc...

Digo, bienvenido a AO. :D

Tienes tu carro/coche/vehículo/seacomoseaquelollamesenChile muy bien cuidado, mantenlo así. :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO, beautiful Sprint you have :cool:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome .....now i want sprint, spider and and and :lol: i quess this is sort of sickness when you start you cant stop.:lol:

But nice sprint you got :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Marcus_BR said:
Welcome. Nice car! It's becoming quite difficult to see sprints in good shape around here. Yours look great.
Thanks all of you for your compliments.
Here is difficult to see not only Sprints but also any Alfa. Exist the
myth that the Alfas has expensive maintenance and parts, in a way is true; the market here is so limited that spare parts have to be imported, thus increasing the price of any part (air transport+tax+customs taxes).

I believe that mine Sprint, is one of the few (I have not seen one better) in that clean and nice condition.

-No parked at any place out of my view.
-No driving under rain (I understand, it´s difficult in North Europe for some of you).
-Clean every weekend, drove or not.

It`s like a baby...:)
Regards,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts