Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi,
Alfabook NE / AONE monthly meet is on 1st Thursday of the month (so tomorrow night) at the Wearside Farm pub near Washington, SR5 3NZ, at 7:30pm. Be good to see you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update on the meeting s, unfortunately I was working late this last week, reason I've only got around to reply, I will definitely be coming to meeting, and look forward to meeting you all

·
Registered
182 Posts
HI All New owner of Stelvio would love to meet other Alfa owners in North east.
Welcome to the group. Would be great to see you at one of the Alfabook NE / AONE Monthly Meets - first Thursday of every month, 7:30pm at the Wearside Farm pub near Washington, post code SR5 3NZ. Would be fantastic to have a Stelvio turn up - not many of them about! :thumbup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
First Alfabook NE / AONE Monthly Meet of the New Year is on Thursday 4th January, 7:30pm at the Wearside Farm pub near Washington, post code SR5 3NZ. All welcome.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Next monthly meet is on Thursday 1st February, same venue. If you don't want to wait until then, we've got our first run out of the year on Sunday 21st. Meeting at the Dunelm Ridge/ Brewers Fayre at Pity Me, (postcode DH1 5GB) at around 10am for a full English breakfast, then a run out across to Alston, up to Hadrians Wall, and finishing at Brockbushes near Corbridge for cake. You're very welcome to come along.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Run out has been rearranged for the 28th January due to the snow. Same time and place, if you're back from the Lakes. Otherwise, look forward to seeing you on 1st.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well Martin would you believe that after a couple of years out on runs with you guys I might actually get to make it to a monthly meet ;) Be in the Blackline as the GTV still needs a cam sensor to get it running properly, but getting close with it now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts