Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
dee30uk said:
Hi P17SUT

She is a 156 2.5 v6, lowered with full alfa bodykit and 17" alfa alloys, with silver leather, cliamte, e/sunroof and all the usual toys, 6 speed manual with 59K on the clock, recently had cambelt service, she is lovely :D
:cool: Very nice! Are you in Scotland by any chance...its just the pic location looks familier?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi,

No, i am right down the other end of the country, on the south coast, with the Isle of Wight in the background :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
dee30uk said:
Hi,

No, i am right down the other end of the country, on the south coast, with the Isle of Wight in the background :)
Very nice it looks too :cool:

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
dee30uk said:
Hi,

I thought it looked familiar!!!

Just trying to figure out if that was taken at Southsea.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hi, I go through lee twice day on my way to and from work, i'm always driving around, i will keep a look out for you!!! :)

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
Just trying to figure out if that was taken at Southsea.....
The pebbles are quite convincing :D
I'm on Hayling in me 155, welcome neighbour!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi greenclover, maybe that's it, i just go too fast for you to notice me in the mornings, i went round there about 9.10 this morning, probably too late for you, i dont start work till 9.30 :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hi MT, I've been over hayling island recently, got taken up in a tiger moth for my birthday, left goodwood and flew over hayling, ports, gosport, isle of wight it was great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry for the delay in posting replies, cant get my pc to log into AO at home, dont know why :( , it worked fine on saturday, tried my pc and laptop, so have to wait till i'm at work :)

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
dee30uk said:
Hi greenclover, maybe that's it, i just go too fast for you to notice me in the mornings, i went round there about 9.10 this morning, probably too late for you, i dont start work till 9.30 :lol:

9:10???? :eek:

Part-timer! :D :p

I was at the Fareham roundabout at 7:30 this morning!!! :( Don't normally get back 'til about 6ish :( :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hi green cloverleaf, 7.30, i dont even get up till 8.00!!!

Thats why you havent seen me, i got home about 3, sometimes i work till 6, depends how i feel!!!

I will keep looking ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Can anyone advise me whereelse i should advertise my alfa 156, i have tried autotrader,here, max power, fast car, sell my car.com, i am just getting idiots wanting to know if i have a spare bumper, where i got the bodykit and how its fitted!! since advertising it here i have spent hundreds having a new clutch fitted, there is nothing that needs doing to this car, i would even consider putting an RAC warranty on the car if i got someone genuine interested!!!

Can someone help, i have a new car lined up which i need to pay for!!!

Dee x

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hi, i'm buying an evo, had one before, miss it lots ;)

I have dropped the price, and since then, spent hundreds on a new clutch and clutch slave cylinder, got 2 blokes interested but they both need to sell there cars first.

I generally change my cars every 6-8 months, this is the longest i have owned a car.

I'm saving up for the new alfa GTA which is stunning, one day it will be mine!!!! :cheese:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts