Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

What a great site!!!! :p

My pride and joy is a 156 2.5 V6 in Rosso Red with full alfa body kit, lowered on 17" alfa alloys, she is stunning!!!

But, due to my current circumstances, I may be selling her :(
Not sure how to go about it, can anyone help?

Dee xx

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Dee. Welcome to AO. :)

It's a shame you may have to sell your 156 as she sounds really nice but if she has to go then here would be a good place to start.

There's also an 'Alfas 4 Sale' section here

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, its a very sad time for me, i have had my alfa just about year, and have enjoyed every mile!!!! :)

I will post some pics later!!

dee xx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would consider swapping, but where do you go from an alfa 156, i have owned 735, MG ZT a 3.0 Shogun and many more, but i have to say i love the alfa more than any other car!!! :(

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
I meant swapping her for a smaller engined 156 or 147 but it seems you like your engines on the large side. :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO dee, nice car you have, shame you're thinking of selling. Get another Alfa and you'll be forgiven. ;) :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, sorry i havent replied sooner,had trouble with pc at home, yes, you are right once bitten your end up hooked!!! i love my alfa very much, and it is really hard having to sell her, but needs must, I am definately looking at the possibility of getting a 147!!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :D

I hope also that you find your next car (and of course I hope that it's Alfa ;) )

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hi dee, welcome to AO :)

Hope you stick around, and get another Alfa! :D

Lovely pic of your stunning 156, where is that? :confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi P17SUT

She is a 156 2.5 v6, lowered with full alfa bodykit and 17" alfa alloys, with silver leather, cliamte, e/sunroof and all the usual toys, 6 speed manual with 59K on the clock, recently had cambelt service, she is lovely :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Very nice Dee!! :cool:
I do like the wing mirrors. Had a look at them for my previous 156. Wasn't sure, but now I wished I had bought them. :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, thanx

my momo mirror covers were a xmas present, i wasnt sure about them, but i was told once there on you cant change your mind :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts