Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,:cool:
Let me introduce myself, my name is Mike I`m from Latvia (I`m sorry for my english,I has no practice for a long time).A couple of mounth ago I bought a AR Spider 1,8TS 99' year of manuf. In general the condition were not so bad but I had to make some small things such as windows regulation, all bolts and nuts check, oil and filters changing etc.Of course I got a small but very bad surpize:eek: form previous owner it was an oil leak from gearbox (already fixed) Additional thanks to this forum were I could find a lot of information about my problems.And now I enjoy my ride:thumbs: .For me Alfa is not just a car, it becomes a part of my lifestyle.I attached a photo, it will be intersting to hear what do you think about my ride?:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hello :p

Welcome :thumbs:

Cool car :cool:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hello mate, the car looks nice and the wheel suit it. Welcome:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everyone!!!:) Glad to hear such comments:D (if you only knew how many people give me an advice not to buy this car:tut: ).Somebody say that spares are too expencive,others point to a not good quality "german`s cars better" they say, but nobody from them ever own an Alfa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts