Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, just thought I'd introduce myself on here. My name's James and I'm from County Antrim in Northern Ireland.

I've just signed for a new Giulietta 1.4TB (170) QV Line in Alfa Red - so I'm currently waiting patiently on the new car being shipped in. The next few weeks will be a farewell to my trusty Vauxhall Astra GTC which has served me well over the last 4 years.

I've been waiting in the wings for an Giulietta for a few years (actually since before I bought my current car). So, around Christmas, I started to think that maybe it was time for a change, and decided that the 'Exclusive' was the trim for me. I finally bit the bullet last week and called to the local dealership where I went on a couple of test drives - a brand new Sprint, and a 4yr old 1.4TB Veloce - just to give me an idea of power and handling - they didn't have an Exclusive available. I was impressed to say the least - even with the Veloce.

Started working through figures, and saw that the QV Line was working out at a similar price to the Exclusive - given the additional kit in the QV Line, my decision was a no-brainer.

So that's where I am now - my Giulietta is due to arrive in the UK by tomorrow, and will eventually make its way to NI - so should have the new car soon enough.

Honestly can't wait!!

·
Administrator
87,590 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts