Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Mike

I have just ordered my new 159 JTDM 16V so should be enjoying her late April (although if my experience of the dealers so far is anything to go by, possibly May or June or July) I am a dealer for PSI Motorsport so I will be using the car as a test bed for our products and for the press to have a thrash in and she'll be sharing the garage with my wifes Mk1 Golf cab with a TSR built engine putting out 160bhp and a Saab 900 T16's. I was going to buy an Audi but I'm 40 in 6 weeks and the car was cheaper in the long run than my wife catching me with the au pair ( its a mid life crisis thing):inlove:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone
Thanks for the welcome, yes I have gone for Rubino Red I don't normally compare cars to women but when I saw the 159 in red it reminded me of a girl I knew who drank all my scotch spent my money broke my heart and never wore knickers...yep I'd have her back like a shot!!

I'm hoping to have a bit of a play with the car, we'll be running her with a plug in tuning box at first and if theres any interest I'll post rolling road results and driving impressions, and then repeat the process with our remap to see how they compare. I think I'm really gonna enjoy this.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Hi and welcome - nice choice of car - enjoy :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts