Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought i would introduce myself as i hope to be an Alfa Owner very soon. My name is Phil and i am from Belfast

I currently drive a Mitsubishi Evolution VII FQ300 which has been fairly extensively modified, its got to the stage now its just not practical to use everyday hence the need for a second car.

I had a Fiat coupe 20VT a few years back and i loved it the Italians certainly know how to make cars with soul and i really miss it.

I have been hankering after a 156 GTA for years now ever since i sat in one at the local Alfa Dealer but i have never managed to buy one for some reason. Well i am going to put that to a stop as soon as possible.

If anyone knows of a nice example for sale please let me know i will be eternally grateful i am willing to travel for the right car :)

Thanks for reading my ramblings, i hope to become a regular member on the forum :)

Cheers

Phil

For those that are interested in Jap Scrap the link below is to my evo...

Evo Pics and Spec

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi Phil and welcome to AO :)

Wise choice - the GTA's are great cars - good luck with your search :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Evenin' Phil

We're gonna have to stop meeting on these forums. (Is this the third one?)

Welcome to Alfaowner its a really nice bunch of people on here with loads of technical know how

The Evo is looking amazing, but you are so right about Italian cars having soul :cool:

I'm sure the guys at NIIMC would be glad to see you back in the fold again too ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
glenda said:
Evenin' Phil

We're gonna have to stop meeting on these forums. (Is this the third one?)

Welcome to Alfaowner its a really nice bunch of people on here with loads of technical know how

The Evo is looking amazing, but you are so right about Italian cars having soul :cool:

I'm sure the guys at NIIMC would be glad to see you back in the fold again too ;)
Cheers Glenda....I cannot WAIT to get an Italian car again :) :)

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome...Added a post in wanted section.

Phil

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts