Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Came here looking for info on the GTV I've recently bought and decided to stay, so thought I'd say hello.

Already found loads of useful info, so a big thanks to everyone.

In case anyone's wondering, the car is '96 GTV TS in blue with 56k on the clock. Slowly working through all the niggles with it, but still love it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello xOted
glad you could join in the fun.
same story with me came to get a bit of info and got a bit hooked the last couple of months.

GTV4me

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO. Do you have pics of your bella? :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
I'll try and get some pics tomorrow or monday, I washed and polished it today so should have done it then really. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome.

Here's a pic from the day I picked her up. Has a phase II grill now and some clear side repeaters, but other than that looks pretty much the same.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
x0ted said:
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome.

Here's a pic from the day I picked her up. Has a phase II grill now and some clear side repeaters, but other than that looks pretty much the same.

Looks imaculate, congratulations. :cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.

Sadly it's not quite immaculate though - usual car park rashes on the doors etc, but not doing too bad at all considering it's age :)

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
x0ted said:
Thanks.

Sadly it's not quite immaculate though - usual car park rashes on the doors etc, but not doing too bad at all considering it's age :)
Congratulations... its a really nice looking car and I'm sure you will have the dings & scrapes sorted out PDQ. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts