Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum last night. Bought a 97 Black Alfa GTV at the weekend so will need loads of help and advice.
I am located in Ireland.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :D

Yeh ... the pics ... we want to see your GTV :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Paul, welcome on board. :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Paul. :)

U

·
0 Posts
Hello Gnasher!

Begorrah! There seems to be lots of Irishmen on this board nowadays (feel free to get me back with a few 'help m'boabs' and the like... :) )

- Lips

PS for comic buffs - was Minnie the Minx a Beano or Dandy character? Or something entirely different...? :confused:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Minnie was in the Beano - The Dandy had Beryl the Peril (a blatant copy!).

And hi to Gnasher - I've only just joined too, and I was sorely tempted by a GTV, before finally deciding on an older Spider. Good choice though!

U

·
0 Posts
Beryl the Peril! It's all coming back to me... :lol:

(sorry to take your thread o/t, Gnasher... :eek: )

- Lips

·
Registered
69 Posts
I guess your question is aimed at Gnasher (as I'm obviously in Caterham). But fyi: my family was originally from Tipperary. Hence the Fitz(patrick) thing.
Never been over to the family base :eek: but intend to visit one day. In fact, thinking about it I could take me Spider, take me gf, take me roof down, and make a holiday of it :cool: Thanks for inspiring a moment of clarity! :)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Fitz said:
I guess your question is aimed at Gnasher (as I'm obviously in Caterham). But fyi: my family was originally from Tipperary. Hence the Fitz(patrick) thing.
Never been over to the family base :eek: but intend to visit one day. In fact, thinking about it I could take me Spider, take me gf, take me roof down, and make a holiday of it :cool: Thanks for inspiring a moment of clarity! :)
Thought there might be a connection there alright. Motor on over, although you should wait until next "summer" if popping over in the spider. If you time it right you'll get the 4 days of summer we have each year. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alfagirl said:
Welcome to AO :D

Yeh ... the pics ... we want to see your GTV :D
Hi Alfagirl,
I will put up pics as soon as I can. I wouldnt mind cleaning up the motor first.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts