Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the newbie for tonight, Im Phil, live down south in Blandford during the week and you might spot me at weekends in Coventry, swaninng around in the Gaby Blue 2.4 20V MJet Sportwagon, it being my 2nd 156, the 1st was a 20TS and got me hooked. Thanks to Alfa20v for directing me here.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Welcome to AlfaOwner! Have fun, but be warned, this forum can be addictive :D

@ Alfa20V: thanks for giving direction to Phil

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome home, Phil. Home of the AOres. :cool:

Pics are always welcome! :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My thanks to all of you for the welcome, SeleSpeed, I see what you mean about adddictive, had a look about whilst at work today. on the piccies front I picked up they have to be 100k, once i've got some with a lower res i'll uplift them for all to see

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
You're right about the size: 100kb or less. If you find it's difficult to resize the shots you're welcome to send them to me and I'll do it for you. :) [email protected]

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
You know Alfa20V :rolleyes: ... are you a Thundercat in Valencia at the mo :confused: Give him a kick in the rear when and if you see him soon :D

Welcome to AO :cool:

Looking forward to seeing you bella piccies soon :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Afternoon all, thanks for the words of encouragement to the new boy on the block, T'Man the pictures are on Just Images include the 2.0TS that got me hooked (notice the file name both are called 'Funny Face' mine and the good lady's nick-name for an outstanding car.

Kurzon, unfortunately I don't know Alfa20v personnally he had a post on another web forum I spotted and he gave the name of this forum to join :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
kurzon said:
You know Alfa20V :rolleyes: ... are you a Thundercat in Valencia at the mo :confused: Give him a kick in the rear when and if you see him soon :D
QUOTE]

Many fingers in many pies my little tin friend!!! :D

;)

Welcome Phil, post some piccies of that motor! Nice to see you made it! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts