Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I drive a 156 t spark,its 10 years old this month and now it looks like i have to change it, whats the 159 like ???
It either that or a Gt, or maybe i will keep the one i have for a while as its only got 55k on the clock.
I live in the west midlands and my businesses are Wrapping and tinting for vehicles and premises.

I look forward to been part of this forum.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all

Hi, Just about to take ownership of my very first Alfa, and you guy's on here look like my sort of people......lol. I am with Clarkson as regards to the alfa thoroughbred " until you have owned one, you can't call yourself a true petrolhead"
Pleased to meet you all.
Regards
Bilko:)

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
Keep it, it's a year younger than mine with 1/2 the mileage. I'm not looking at changing mine anytime soon.

Have a peep into the AO West Midlands lounge.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, Just about to take ownership of my very first Alfa, and you guy's on here look like my sort of people......lol. I am with Clarkson as regards to the alfa thoroughbred " until you have owned one, you can't call yourself a true petrolhead"
Pleased to meet you all.
Regards
Bilko:)
The famous words of the petrol head Clarkson well said Bilko, the drive and feel says it all.:thumbs:

Keep it, it's a year younger than mine with 1/2 the mileage. I'm not looking at changing mine anytime soon.

Have a peep into the AO West Midlands lounge.
I think i will im just going to update the exterior look :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi john. Where a bouts west midlands?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts