Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, i felt the need to join this site as my alfa is deteriorating at an alarming rate, it feels very much like a car that has been built on a friday afternoon after the workers came back from the pub and maybe had there minds on the local signoritas! i could probably fill a forum with my own alfa troubles and have often wondered why i didn't buy something dull and reliable like a ford. i feel like king canute trying to hold back a tide of fault codes, suspension creaks, driveshaft failures, pulley rattles, defective aerials, badly fitting fuse/relay holder covers and clouds of hugely embarassing thick black smoke when i foolishly decide to accelerate above 2000rpm, or drive up a slight incline. and who thought it was a good idea to put the air filter on a 156 under the fuse/relay box? jeeez:thumbs:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fellas, my mission this weekend is replacing the thermostat on my 2.4jtd, picked up the replacement yesterday and, of course, its the wrong one, so, back so the motor factors!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts