Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Picked up my 147 GTA about 4 weeks ago now, and i've been looking for a decent forum ever since :D

Nice to see so many fellow Yorkshire men on here... ;)

Here's a pic of my car

cheers, JaSeW

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
JaSeW said:
Hi guys,

Picked up my 147 GTA about 4 weeks ago now, and i've been looking for a decent forum ever since :D

Nice to see so many fellow Yorkshire men on here... ;)

Here's a pic of my car

cheers, JaSeW

hello and welcome...that is probably the nicest colour gta i have ever seen :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Wow! What a rare colour :cool: We've been speaking about it quite a bit here lately :D Welcome and enjoy :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the comments, the car does look the muts in Nuvola.

Bobdabilda, i'll see if i can make it :)
tse_adam, don't feel so bad m8, i'm an old timer at 33

The car needs a little TLC, as an Italian actually owned before i did. maybe i can pick your brains at the meet as there are a few things i need some advice on.

cheers, JaSeW

·
Registered
627 Posts
Beautiful motor there :cool: :D More pics would be great :D Wasn't there one just like that for sale on ebay a week or so ago? Can't be that many polar white GTA's?..

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO, :) stunning motor you have :cool:

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO, I have only seen one here in South africa that colour, it`s very tasty. :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO. Stunning car you have there, more pics would be lovely to see. :cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Beautiful motor JaSeW!!

You didn't get it off a little short guy called Andre from Harrogate did you? He used to bomb around town in it but he could hardly see over the dash - it looked like a 'Herbie' GTA that could drive itself!!

To make matters worse he's now got one of those huge convertible Lexus jobbies that makes him look even smaller!

Levi

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Levi

Yes, it was Andre's I believe.

I got it from a dealer friend of his, who supplied him with the battleship lexus. :lol:

If he could hardly see over the dash, it would explain why the alloys looked like they were attacked with a jack hammer!

Luckily, got the dealer to have them refurbed, so back to looking good :D

cheers, JaSeW

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Oh man!!! :eek: That's just the GTA I want!!! Colour, wheels... oh!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Welcome one board, JaSeW. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dont know how i missed this thread but let me just say how jealous i am that you got it in the nuvola white,absolutely stunning.We dont have any in that colour downunder but i nearly forked out an extra $5kAUD to have it specially ordered.I'm starting to regrett it now after looking at yours:).
Please post more photos and congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jozza said:
Dont know how i missed this thread but let me just say how jealous i am that you got it in the nuvola white,absolutely stunning.We dont have any in that colour downunder but i nearly forked out an extra $5kAUD to have it specially ordered.I'm starting to regrett it now after looking at yours:).
Please post more photos and congrats on the purchase
Hi,

Thanks for all the comments guys. Once the weather pics up a bit i'll get some new photos done :)

cheers, JaSeW

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Cheers mate! :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Cheers mate! :)
There's not that many cars that look good in white, but damn that's one of them. You'll be in the same boat as me with my black car as it shows all the dirt!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts