Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody, how are you all....? ;) Im new, still learning how to use the forum.:confused:
Im want to start modifying my gta, i want to start with the exhaust. Silencer and rear box, ive givin myself two options. Supersrint or Ragazzon. Can anybody comment on them...? Is Supersprint really that good or is it just over priced?? Is Ragazzon any good, as good or even better?? Which gives better horse power? From the information ive gotten through the internet, i like the SS. But its almost double the price.. Wht do you all think???? I want the best for the car, you all know how it is

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Gday mate. I have tried Ragazzon in my previous 156 2.0 TS. I didn;t like it due to extreme loud sound also the workmanship is not the best. I will go for SS if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I also vote Raga - had one on my 147. Quality steel, quality welds, work of art wrapped up in it's shipping box - was a shame to have it fitted and exposed to our filthy roads :lol:

Didn't find the exhaust note loud or obtrusive - if anything it just enhanced the lovely Alfa note :)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
The centrally unsilenced Raggazon is a lot louder than the silenced one.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Some pic's of the Raga out the box and on the GTA.:D

I think the Supersprint is a lot more money, the Raga was in my budget:rolleyes:

Stu:)

·
Registered
222 Posts
just wondering,haven't heard of any of the exhaust notes in person but which one does have the 'ferrari' note? just wondering

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'd go for Supersprint if I had to choose :)

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. Links don't work when I post them up, but I have them in my favourites, so they do work - check out the Japanese GTA sites.

Per

·
Banned
1,420 Posts
It depends what lengths you want to go to. The supersprint is the only one that offers manifolds currently, so if you plan to do those at a later date then it would be best to go for that system. I personally am not sure abotu the supersprint systems myself and have had bad experiences with their manifolds as they are made from a brittle mix of stainless and are prone to cracking......

If you just want a back box and/or centre pipe then you can go for the ragazzon which si the same one that autodelta use and re-brand as their own. But there is an alternative... I Have a CSC stainless rear box on mine. Nice deep tone, very well made and different from all the others ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Go to google, type in

www.e.tire.co.jp

on the first link that comes up - shoudl say SEIJYO TIRE on the web and hit the translate it button.

Skip the intro

Go to middel column - scroll down till you find
Alpha Romeo muffler sound special edition

Click on

you can hear the sound of muffler installed at this store

Go to the one which says

GTA-Line

Click on the sound link

Sit back

ENJOY :cool: :cool:

Per

·
Registered
644 Posts
As I said above, it makes the supersprint one seem reasonably priced!!

Prefer the GTA-Line sound though :cool: :cool:

Per

1 - 20 of 88 Posts