Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheese: Hi all.Glad to see there are some Alfa nuts out there.I just bought a GT 3.2 in black.Very nice but got a rattle in the left rear area(clunky sound).Can anyone help

M

·
0 Posts
welcome to AO dude...hopefully someone will be a long soon to help you out...any pics of your bella

all the best

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The GT is only one week old and my dealer is shrugging his shoulders but otherwise the car is awesome considering I made a downward move in power(had a C32 AMG with 260KW)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is awesome looking but the clunking noise is very irritating.I miss the power I had with C32 AMG but the GT's drive is awesome and much more thrilling. I wish I could get an extra 20 or so KW out of the GT.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welcome to AO! :)

Good luck sorting out your rattles and assorted noises. :D

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

Did you come right with your Problem.
If not get hold of George or Tony at Italsud, I use them all the time.
Two Italian brothers in Town, in Short Market, next to the VW agency.
Very good on all Alfa's. Half the time they finish your explanation for you when describing the problem. Have a lot of Experience.
I see you are in the Milnerton Area, so they aren't far away.
Maybe you can park the GT next to one of the Lamboghini's or Porsches that are in on the day.
Pricing is reasonable, and they keep a lot of their own spares. Electronic testing and resetting is usually refered to Viglietti, which you know are the Ferrari and Maseratti agents.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
VANGELI said:
The car is awesome looking but the clunking noise is very irritating.I miss the power I had with C32 AMG but the GT's drive is awesome and much more thrilling. I wish I could get an extra 20 or so KW out of the GT.
Welcome...

A remap and a decent airfilter should get you what you need - replace the cr*ppy paper filter with a non-oiled foam filter (oiled ones screw up the MAF) and get the engine remapped by one of the guys discussed in many remap threads on here....

You may want to let the car settle in for a while before you do this of course ....

Simes.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts