Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. i am theodore from Greece! i will soon -in 2 days!!- be a happy owner of an alfa 145 (for the second time) so i guess this is the right place to be!!!! Greetings from greece!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's me!

I am from Glyfada, that is in Athens.. a little bit south from the port of Pireus! (that is for google-earth users)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hi Theodore and welcome.
We hear traffic is bad in Athens, but then you've no doubt some wonderful roads to enjoy out-of-town.
Great weather and great food, aaahhhhh !**!!!*! wotamIdoinghere

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Athens is NOT nice... :(

For starters we have the worst roads in europe, in a research done 1-2 years ago titled "The best drivers in europe" Greeks got first place!!
(That is because we have learned to drive on extremelly slipery roads with HUGE holes in them!!!!!)

Just picture this, 1 year ago in a beautiful rainy day a hole opened on a central road and i fell in it with my alfa.. results: new front wheels and tyres as well as new front bumper! nice huh??? LOL!

About the out of town roads there is not much, you can find lots of people there too so it's dangerous as well. (Dangerous because of their age, skills, imaginary driver's licence and lots of other reasons for you to end on a tree..)

About traffic there is not much to say, traffic is really heavy only when people go to work (7:30-10:30) when people come back from work (13:00-15-00) and when they go out for coffee (20:00-22:00) (most want to go for a drink as well so there is no traffic found after 22:00)

But when it comes to holiday and summer we are the best! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Btw

I'd like to grab this oportunity to say thanx to my friend Fenix for being next to me!! :) Greets Fenix!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts