Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!

Just joined the forum so this is my big newbie hello :)

I currently drive a 1.2 Seat Ibiza (1st car) but felt the need for something more power and aesthetically pleasing, hence the Alfa...

So for a few months I've been searching and researching for the perfect 147 for me and my budget as I am only 18.
Long story short, found the perfect 147 1.6 TS Lusso 3Dr in great condition, low mileage for the age and within my budget, and this morning I drove to Derby to take it for a test drive and put a deposit down...should be taking delivery on wednesday :D

So there we go, my name is Dan and I am an Alfa-holic :lol:

x

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......:HAPPY:.....soon be Wednesday.....:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
hello and welcom to AO, dont mean to put a dampner on things, but you did check what the insurance will be like 1st didnt you, it can be very very high for new, young drivers. my lusso 1.6 was insuance grp14:(

anyway hope you enjoy, whatever happens:thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Alfa-Red thanks for the heads up, but yes I made sure well in advance that I could get insured.
Also in April i will have my 2nd year no claims,and I'm looking to do my advanced drivers soon also.

they also take into account my driving experience from work which involves me driving vans up to 3.5 tonnes all over the UK as I am an Events Manager :)

but I appreciate the heads up :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts