Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...my neighbour has just called round to borrow car shampoo to wash Her focus - WTF?!?!?

Am not stingy by any means - I mean if She was making dinner & needed an onion for example, not an issue - 'help yerself would be the reply' , but it's hardly neccesary to 'borrow' car shampoo is it?, or am I being too petty :confused:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Are you single?
Is she good looking?
Are you missing all the signals?
You possibly wash the Alfa regularly, and she has noticed. Now this could possibly be a ploy to borrow your shampoo, which leaves your Italian stallion gleaming, or?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's deffo no connotations to this (wishes there was :evil: ) - She asked Mrs Jon if I had any & my reply was indeed 'hasn't she got some asterisk fairy liquid?' :cheese:

I don't get it & why am I possesive about my car shampoo :confused: :lol:

I guess it could be complimentary that my car is shiney & She wants the same - I am V perplexed & missing my shampoo already :lol:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Oh... not the old "can I borrow your turtle wax" ploy.

While she's at the door begging, her pikey pals are out the back empying the contents of your shed into an old tranny van. Seen it on Real Hustle. Must be true.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aw bless.....:cheese:

Like to see your face as someone nabs yer poorboys stuff :p :lol:

Oh... not the old "can I borrow your turtle wax" ploy.

While she's at the door begging, her pikey pals are out the back empying the contents of your shed into an old tranny van. Seen it on Real Hustle. Must be true.
Nah - I can't get into my shed let alone pikeys - unless they are hi-abing the whole thing away! :eek:

washing cars is for poofs. and baby :p

Says mister 'clean for the last two Trafford Centre meets' ;) :p :lol:

·
Banned
467 Posts
how can someone 'borrow' shampoo? What they going to do? Scrape it off the car afterwards???

How about "Please may I USE some of your shampoo"

Anyway, at the price of some of that stuff I'm not surprised you got p**** off. Would probably use 1/2 a container as well. Ta, that'll be a fiver please.

cheap shot. Tell her it's only a fiver to get it washed for you in her local Sainsburys/garden Centre/Polish Ghetto.

She wouldn't mess up her nails that way either.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Safely returned :D - but am still completely baffled by the episode :lol:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Bet she is out there now using it all up in a 50/50 mix of water to shampoo:p

(edit) Damn, too slow. Check she has not topped it up with stardrops:lol:

·
Banned
467 Posts
tell her that if she's that tight you might have some used bog roll that she's welcome to. :rant:

and maybe some half eaten chicken wings.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bet she is out there now using it all up in a 50/50 mix of water to shampoo:p

(edit) Damn, too slow. Check she has not topped it up with stardrops:lol:
:eek: - will send it off for chemical analysis :lol:

tell her that if she's that tight you might have some used bog roll that she's welcome to. :rant:

and maybe some half eaten chicken wings.
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

The only way I could understand such behaviour is if She was selling this evening & was pushed for time maybe :confused:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am drinking wife beater, the behatch better watch out later!! :mad: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts