Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had an engine fault and have killed the bottom end in our 146. So disconnected the battery and fitted an new engine second hand, reconnected the battery and now we have a key code fault. Engine turns over but won't start.All the keys work as before but the code light is on the dash.

HOW DO I START THE CAR/DISABLE THE CODE FAULT????????? please please please help.............

·
Registered
292 Posts
:)
hutchins146 said:
have had an engine fault and have killed the bottom end in our 146. So disconnected the battery and fitted an new engine second hand, reconnected the battery and now we have a key code fault. Engine turns over but won't start.All the keys work as before but the code light is on the dash.

HOW DO I START THE CAR/DISABLE THE CODE FAULT????????? please please please help.............
Hi Hutchins146,

..and welcome on board

I am truly sorry not to have any useful answer to your problem (except give a call to a Alfa garage tomorrow to ask them, if you don't have better advice from theAlfaowner community today).

Anyway I really hope that you will manage to find a solution to this problem very quickly and that you will enjoy your bella again.

Once sorted, please upload some nice shots of you 146. It is always great to see the local gallery growing with more gorgeous Alfa pictures.

All the Best,

Fabrice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts