Alfa Romeo Forum banner

help

808 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  v-kash 
#1 ·
hey this is my first post and i am pulling my hair out my 147 did'nt want to start this morning turned over but no firing now there's fuel in it altho the gauge says not (no fuel light tho) also noticed that i have no interior light the electric windows won't work nor the central locking the stereo wont work altho it does light up with cancheck on the display ...have i had a full electrical break down or is something as simple as a loose plug
please help im already late for work lol :cry:

#14 ·
Unless your sure there is enough fuel in the car I would try getting some in first.

I only say this because my 147 needle never went all the way down to the pin. Soon after I bought it I drove home whilst it was almost on zero, got home fine, parked up etc no problems, I just thought I'd fill it up on my way to work in the morning. It didn't start in the morning, and after I filled it up it did.

#16 ·
OK, before you put the fuse box and body computer back in, find out where the moisture came from?

Dry it all out with a towel then have a look at the window-screen seal is it flush against the car?
If you can't find it via a visual check, try pouring little bits of water on the window down the drivers side, to see if it's leaking through?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.