Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to remove some programmes from my computer

they tell me to go to the control panel and click add / remove programs and follow the instructions but i dont have an add / remove programmes icon in the control panel

anybody know where it is or how i can completely uninstall programs without this function

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
i need to remove some programmes from my computer

they tell me to go to the control panel and click add / remove programs and follow the instructions but i dont have an add / remove programmes icon in the control panel

anybody know where it is or how i can completely uninstall programs without this function

Its there its just named something different like programme manager.

I suggest a hammer :D

or the link below

http://www.netomatix.com/development/vistaaddremove.aspx

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Can i just welcome V6 and tEAboy to the 21st century :D

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
cheers jamieboy
No problem! :thumbs:

this always gets me too, always lok for add/remove programs and its flippin programs and features :mad: why not just keep its old name?
Because you can do more from there than Add or Remove programs - Change or Repair programs, view Windows updates, turn on or off Windows features, etc. etc.

It's unfamiliar, but it actually makes more sense than the old name. :)

Bit like clicking on start to turn it off :p
...which you don't do in Vista. Keep up at the back. :D

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
No problem! :thumbs:

Because you can do more from there than Add or Remove programs - Change or Repair programs, view Windows updates, turn on or off Windows features, etc. etc.

It's unfamiliar, but it actually makes more sense than the old name. :)

...which you don't do in Vista. Keep up at the back. :D
thing is I set control panel to classic, and its nothing of the sort :lol:

I know what its called but I always think add remove programs as I have been using windows since about 94 :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts