Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help?

I'm looking for a picture of this front spoiler, part number.... 113337180 and 113337280

Thanks in advance.

Andy

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
See pic below, they're the black piece(s) at the bottom edge of the bumper.

These are very easy to break, especially if you 'park' on the pavement etc.....lower than a Cup spoiler.

Clive

Attachments

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They screw into position.

I'm looking into getting some brand new units in stock if any1 is interested, PM me.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
They screw into position.

I'm looking into getting some brand new units in stock if any1 is interested, PM me.
Where from, I thought they weren't available anymore? They were a bit expensive as well.

I'm not a fan as they make the front of the car lower & are too easy to break/hit.

Clive

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine were factory fitted and are riveted to the bumper with large rivets which saved them from damage when I went through a hedge backwards into a ploughed field, they just pulled out of the bumper instead of breaking apart...

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where from, I thought they weren't available anymore? They were a bit expensive as well.

I'm not a fan as they make the front of the car lower & are too easy to break/hit.

Clive
I'm not fitting them to my Spider as I'm happy with the car as it is, although from some angles in pictures I do think the front looks a little high.

I've been told they are coming in from Italy next month so we'll see !!

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine were factory fitted and are riveted to the bumper with large rivets which saved them from damage when I went through a hedge backwards into a ploughed field, they just pulled out of the bumper instead of breaking apart...

Rivets are also a good way to attach the front spoiler.

My Fiat van has a front lip on the bumper that is attached by large staples !!

I guess its comes down to what technician is working on the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi, just a question from a newbie GTV owner to GTVmarkNI - please could you tell me what wheel/tyre sizes you have? They look ideal and i'm not over keen on my own set.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts