Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only subscriber to find this forum very complicated ? Surely the must be a way for a member to submit a thread and then ensure that he is advised by email when responses are submitted ? Every other forum I belong to provides this facility, but if this one does then I don't know how to initiate it. I used to be a regular contributor but am getting quite put off from bothering to submit any threads now.Advice would be much appreciated although I'll probably never know if anyone responded !.................if any does, then it might be helpful were they to copy me in at my email address of :-
[email protected]

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Am I the only subscriber to find this forum very complicated ? Surely the must be a way for a member to submit a thread and then ensure that he is advised by email when responses are submitted ? Every other forum I belong to provides this facility, but if this one does then I don't know how to initiate it. I used to be a regular contributor but am getting quite put off from bothering to submit any threads now.Advice would be much appreciated although I'll probably never know if anyone responded !.................if any does, then it might be helpful were they to copy me in at my email address of :-
[email protected]
:rolleyes: try clicking on the thread tools at the top of the first post

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Whilst we are here may I ask why you are posting bogus information on other threads :confused: (the bumper repair thread in the 156/147 lounge)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whilst we are here may I ask why you are posting bogus information on other threads :confused: (the bumper repair thread in the 156/147 lounge)
What is bogus about my posting a thread regarding bumper repairs ?
I think that you should think carefully before using words like "bogus" , but I am prepared to consider that you may not be intelligent enough to know what it means ! By the way, thanks for the help you offered with my difficulties with this forum ! Your response was really constructive.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
What is bogus about my posting a thread regarding bumper repairs ?
I think that you should think carefully before using words like "bogus" , but I am prepared to consider that you may not be intelligent enough to know what it means ! By the way, thanks for the help you offered with my difficulties with this forum ! Your response was really constructive.
Perhaps as constructive as your post stating that this is a hugely disorganised internet forum. Also stating that you had submitted a thread that you obviously didn't. If you had any intelligence you would not have needed to ask the above question. Also you would have been aware that we can all see everyone of your posts and threads :lol:
I honestly don't need to think carefully - it comes naturally ;)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
By the way you may wish to open your eyes and take a look towards the top of the page and click on 'FAQ' (it stands for frequently asked questions, just incase you were not aware :rolleyes:) you might find some useful information in there

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Just incase you can't find your war back to the thread I mentioned I have gone to the liberty of quoting the posts below.

About a week ago I also submitted a thread on bumper repairs, but as always on this hugely disorganised website forum I cannot find it .
Are you sure it was not a post on a thread rather than an actual new thread :confused:

If you view your own profile you will see all threads you have submitted and you can also select to view all posts that you have submitted

I think AO is very structured and organised ;)
As suspected, you didn't post a thread or even post on another thread about bumper repairs at all.
Once again its all fallacy :rolleyes:
I wonder why people bother :confused:

N

·
0 Posts
Am I the only subscriber to find this forum very complicated ?
Maybe.

If you're not getting on with the layout, which I find pretty darn good,
you could try one of the other styles.

Just go to the AO home page (That's the first link at the top of
this page) and click on the "Change you Style" link from the "Selected Styles"
info panel half way down on the left hand side of the page.

;)

It take you to this page:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'm mostly surfing in "Classic" these days.

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
[email protected]
I would consider myself to be a complete 'computer/online numpty'
even i find this forum easy peasy:cool:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By the way you may wish to open your eyes and take a look towards the top of the page and click on 'FAQ' (it stands for frequently asked questions, just incase you were not aware :rolleyes:) you might find some useful information in there
I take it that since you fail to justify your stupid claim that I submit bogus threads, then you have withdrawn your idiotic comment to that effect. With members like you, I am not at all sure that your membership does this forum any credit. Still, it is a rare forum that it without any halfwits at all !

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I take it that since you fail to justify your stupid claim that I submit bogus threads, then you have withdrawn your idiotic comment to that effect. With members like you, I am not at all sure that your membership does this forum any credit. Still, it is a rare forum that it without any halfwits at all !
No, please take the time to view the posts above and you will see I have quoted it here for your benefit. Lets be clear though, I have never claimed you submit bogus threads.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I take it AV's only having a Turkish Stelvio.

I can't say this is hard to use but I fine Facebook impossible:eek:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts