Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(
Hi, Can any one help. My selespeed box is not playing ball, It started last week when in city mode it would jump into N at speed and not go back in to gear. Then later that day I was driving in manual mode and changrd down form 5th to 4th fine but when in 3rd gear that was it no up no down. Now it will not start. Hope someone can help as the man at the alfa garage is lost to . They have had it a week and have still not got it started. Thanks 2912ian.​

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Knowing zero about these complex transmissions, can only suggest you track previous posts/threads, written by those that know. Good Luck.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have learnt a lot about the sele transmission recently :rolleyes:

anyway, couple of suggestions for you, non starting would suggest a problem with the brake switch on the pedal, another would be to check the 2 multi pin connectors on top of the throttle body can give problems, open them up, give them a good clean with contact cleaner and try again....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am starting to think I should not have gone for the selespeed. But I love it when it work.​

·
Registered
835 Posts
well I only ended up driving a sele after blowing up my 155, was expecting to hate it and aside from a few "quirks" I surprised myself by getting to really like it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts