Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a new clutch master to slave cylinder hose?

Alfa dealer says its going to be two weeks minimum which is no good to us really.

We're going send the old one to Goodridge to make a pattern from it and have also said they'll put a banjo fitting on the bulkhead end so it can be put on with a ratchet. Problem is that we've got no idea of cost yet or how long its going to take.

Does anyone know where I'll be able to get one or is Goodridge our only hope?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Craig,
Have you tried demon tweeks in wrexham? They might be able to find one or make one up.
Tel: 01978 664461 (sales)
They are helpfull but also on the pricey side.

Ian.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry wrong phone number

UK sales : 01978 664466

Ian.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Goodridge made me some rear brake hoses for my P4 (their kit for the 16v only has 4 hoses, car has 6) from drawings for about £15 each.

They did take a week or two to arrive though.

Ralf S.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Demon Tweeks was the first place I tried and they said we'd have to post the hose to them. They would then post it to Goodridge who would then send the details to someone else to make it then send it back to Demon Tweeks. They had no idea of price and said it would take AT LEAST two weeks.

I'm sending it to a Goodridge agent called Oakbray Engineering who are going to have a go at it. If they can do it, I'll post the details here so at least everyone will know who to go to if they need one.

By the way, the Alfa dealer quoted £300 to supply and fit as the bulkhead end is a pig to get to. Thats the reason I'm asking them to put a banjo fitting on that end, so I can use a 1/4 drive ratchet to fit it instead of repeatedly trying to put a spanner on a fitting I can't even see. It will also reduce to risk of damaging the pipe as I won't have to bend it round 90 deg to get it to fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts