Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
Iam going to Italy in the next few weeks to pick up my uncles Alfa 155 q4 1996 to sell for him. but don't know how much it is worth. i know its a very rare car in very good condition. it has 90,000km. any ideas on what it would be worth in the uk? any help would be very much appreciated. cheers

·
Banned
530 Posts
Obviously it's all about condition!,then there's the uk economy that is well fooked.

Back say three ago Q4's were doing say 6k plus on some occasion's but today's Market I'd lean towards 2k maybe 3 for a nice car,but that would have to be mint with no body issue's,or interior issue's,and most importantly well serviced with running order.

Pic's would be nice when you get it from Italy,also I could interested in buying it if the price was right.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
friend of Mun wan Q4 (mun think he not all correct in head)

he wan buy good one an have your sterling to pay, he no find good one as like chicken horse dung

keep mun inform, may have good purchaser

with tha kms think f1lmm may be in right ball game figure but q4 need much an frequent working. good car, look like make by indian though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cheers will try to get some pictures up in the next couple days. the car runs very well always serviced regularly and body work is in very good condition. the interior is in good condition apart from small tear in seat but not that bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok cheers will try to get some pictures up in the next couple days. the car runs very well always serviced regularly and body work is in very good condition. the interior is in good condition apart from small tear in seat but not that bad.
make sure you have pictures show to Mun first. have good purchaser. $$$ wait in in bag!

·
Banned
530 Posts
Steady on there mun!!!,I said I would like to be offered this car first as I replied first,also state-ing I would be interested in buying this car,!!!so sod of,and let the guy give me first shout:mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after speaking with my uncle this morning he has told me a bit more detail about the car it is a green cloverleaf. the laquer has peeled off the spoiler abit but other than that could do with a good t-cut not sure if i will bring it over here yet i think it might not be worth as much cash here. it is also a limited edition version not sure why but it states this on log book. i have been offered 6000 euros in Italy.

·
Banned
530 Posts
Mun you can have it,at that price your more than welcome,oh and think all widebody Q4's were mostly all green cloverleaf's kiss and there all limited editions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
think 6000 euro very good price.

car need all spray, ver 'pinkee'

driver bottom worn too

you take 6k euro. not think you get near that in uk for one need work costly work an import cost too.

thank for pictures

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it comes up very nice with a buff. my uncle says it is number 78 of only 110 made on this limited edition not sure why. any ideas why its limited edition? i havent seen the car for a couple years so i quoted the condition from then . cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
it comes up very nice with a buff. my uncle says it is number 78 of only 110 made on this limited edition not sure why. any ideas why its limited edition?

buff no work, sorry. too far been fading. Had same same on 155v6 at home, singapore. need all spray make same same once more.

q4 ver small run of make no sure what make 110?????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im goin to leave it in italy then for now to prices go up. gotta another 155 q4 in bits there to so might take that bak 4 now. be my little project for the year. cheers for the info though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts