Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was an advert about three weeks ago where the owner wanted to sell a 147 GTA for spares...R30k I think.

Has anyone spoken to the guy? I left messages, called but no answer. I'm after the front seats.

Any leads would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I see a GTV being stripped for spared and it has 2 front GTA seats. Call the guy and he already sold them...for R2k:paperbag:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Then I see a GTV being stripped for spared and it has 2 front GTA seats. Call the guy and he already sold them...for R2k:paperbag:
I wonder how they got that to work? Also, were they 147 GTA seats? I know this because someone in the UK tried that but the seats were basically fixed because they were too tall to tilt forward and didn't have headrests that could be removed to increase clearance. I would have liked to do something like that but the experience of these guys turned me off.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
So, what's the best seats to fit in the GTV, we all know that the current seats are crap. I'm not willing to pay 30K for seats from import parts btw

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are gona set you back over R20k each.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I want a driver's door car off that one if Possible. The car and the GTA seats looked quite rough though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts