Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the ocean (Hunting pirates in the navy) with slow internet and no sound computer. I need some help!
I found a few exhausts i like but i cant find anywhere wich one is the one from the picture:

Is this the 90mm or the 80mm exhaust from novitec?
I like the ones on the picture. Not to big and not to small.

And another question, who knows wich one is the ideal one for me?
I drive every year once a year 2300km to and 2300km back.
I want an exhaust that makes the sound when you want it. And not all the time (Some people have that even when not pressing gass).
I found these exhausts:
Ragazzon 4x80mm
Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa Giulietta Ragazzon Edelstahl Doppel-ESD 2x80 Classic Ragazzon Edelstahl Doppel-ESD 2x80 Classic 32365/32375
Novitec 4x80mm
Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Novitec Edelstahl Endschalldmpfer 2x80 Duplex Novitec Edelstahl Endschalldmpfer 2x80 Duplex 39142
Novitec 4x90mm
Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Novitec Edelstahl Endschalldmpfer 2x90 Duplex Novitec Edelstahl Endschalldmpfer 2x90 Duplex 39143
Novitec 4x90x70mm
Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Novitec RVS einddemper 2x90x70 Duplex Novitec RVS einddemper 2x90x70 Duplex 39144
Wich one is the most ideal?
I cant hear sound on these computers. And nor can i load video's

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Powers2.
Now i look at those pictures the 90x70mm looks the best, they are like the 8c competizione wich also has ovale(Do i say that correct in English?) exhaust pipes.
But now i need somebody that can youtube the exhaust difference of ragazzon and novitec for me haha ;)

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts