Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a Phase 1 GTV? Phoned a few dealers including Mangoletsi and no luck. The bit I need is the concertina bit at the back of the engine near the bulkhead. I gather Alfa no longer make this part? Is it interchangeable with other twin spark models?

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Have you tried the guys at Alfashop in Norwich - AlfaShop

G

·
is it the pipe that comes of the throttle body, if it is then the 156 pipe also fits as long as its off a twin spark. at least it gives you a broader search, mine cost a tenner of fleabay.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
hens teeth are more common.
which engine do you have CF1 or CF2?
I need a new one for my CF1 and spoke to Autolusso about it after failing to get one through the dealers. They said they rarely get them in not already with a split and the ones that are whole dont hang around long as we are all after them.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hens teeth are more common.
which engine do you have CF1 or CF2?
I need a new one for my CF1 and spoke to Autolusso about it after failing to get one through the dealers. They said they rarely get them in not already with a split and the ones that are whole dont hang around long as we are all after them.
CF1...of course :cry: I feel a gaffer tape moment coming on

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Alloy pipe with a small concertina piece at each end.You can buy the pipe with breather on e bay, and the short section concertina piece.You may have to cut the pipe to length a bit. Just an option:)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Like all of us who had this problem I ended up having to buy the "whole" air duct unit from the main dealer
Part No was 60658050 the price I had to pay was £59.25 plus vat. You cannot buy the concertina bit on its own.
Still it will be good for another 10 years.......

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like all of us who had this problem I ended up having to buy the "whole" air duct unit from the main dealer
Part No was 60658050 the price I had to pay was £59.25 plus vat. You cannot buy the concertina bit on its own.
Still it will be good for another 10 years.......
Thanks for the advice, I ended up doing exactly that and buying from Alfashop as recommended by Stixy.I got chilblains fitting it but my GTV is now running smooth as a nut again :thumbs:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Cf1 is the one that does not have the resi box in-line, so your best bet I's a breaker, you can't get the cf1 intake hoses no more from alfa,

give Autolusso a ring, or poss email a few via eBay,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts