Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Code Card for Car Stereo

Hi There, I have just signed up to this website!

Reason being is that i am having an issue with my stereo in my car. It is asking me for a 4 digit code which I don't have.
I have contacted a few garages who advised that I need to actually call into them and they have to remove the stereo to access the serial number of the stereo in order to get this code, for a price of €55!!!!!!
They advised me that this isn't their charge but it is being charged by Alfa.....

Could someone please advise me what to do as I really don't want to have to pay for this if i don't have to?? Plus I don't think I should have to pay for it!

Thanks
SJB:confused: :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi There everyone, I am new to this site which by the way i think is very interesting and informative!

I posted a question earlier but may have put it in the wrong area! Anyhow, my problem is that my car stereo has stopped working for some reason! I drive 75klms to work everyday and obv need this working again!! Asap!

I contacted a few garages earlier today and they advised that there is a charge which Alfa charge, of €55 once I give them the serial number of the stereo....

Could anyone advise of any alternatives?
Thanks
SJB:confused:

G

·
Re: Code Card for Car Stereo

Welcome.

Go check out the very helpful sticky thread at the top
of the ICE / Blue and Me lounge.

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.