Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anywhere where I can get some longer seat runners so that I can move my drivers seat further back?????

:confused:

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>Have you tried cutting out some of the floor pan, it might improve your fuel economy as well by using the "Fred Flintstone Theory".

seriously, coul you not move the exsisting ones back ?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You may be able to add at least 1/2hp through feet power in the process... Not so good on rainy days though.

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>Have you tried cutting out some of the floor pan, it might improve your fuel economy as well by using the "Fred Flintstone Theory".

seriously, coul you not move the exsisting ones back ?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You may be able to add at least 1/2hp through feet power in the process... Not so good on rainy days though.

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
[i mg]http://www.alfaowner.com/forum/ubb/icons/icon33.gif[/img]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6 ft 5in....

Too tall for an italian car....

I mighjt try the hole inthe floor it would save my tyres a bit.....

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take the front seats out and sit in the back to drive.

wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Take the front seats out and sit in the back to drive.

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Somtimes life can be simple, isn't it...
:D :D :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Take the front seats out and sit in the back to drive.

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reminds me of Police Academy 1 I think, where Bubba (or whatever his name was, that big negro fella wink takes out the front seats of that Honda Civic to take driving lessons :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Nemesis,
Was it Bubba Hightower then? I remember the name Hightower indeed. He sat in the car with that little lady with the very quiet voice.......big laugh back then though wink

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nearly he was called Moses Hightower...played by Bubba smith

Anyway..the car is still too small.....just :p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think sparco do custom seat runners for their sports seats, they might work, or buy a racing seat and just bolt it in your ideal position!
Ade

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfa 147 Distinctive:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
[i mg]http://www.alfaowner.com/forum/ubb/icons/icon33.gif[/img]</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Could you please repost the pic, I can't see nuthin'... :confused:

Thanks,

Ant

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Ant,

Your request:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfa 147 Distinctive:
<strong>Ant,

Your request:

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Haha!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts