Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I know no-one would drive on sidelights, but I'd like to get them working ...

All was fine, until after cleaning my headlight glass (see other thread) and loving the results in brightening up the front of the car, I thought I'd go the whole hog and clean the sidelight/foglight/indicator assembly glass.

Cleaned and replaced, and look a whole lot better ... but now neither sidelight is working. Fogs and indicators are fine.

It's not a fuse - and in any case, there's one fuse for the front right and rear left, and another for front left and rear right ... but the rears are fine.

Any guesses?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, have similar problem with gtv, side and tail lights will not work or light up on dash, it is either stalk faulty or lights controller, process of elimination try fuses, then relays, (you have probably done this already) then try electrical contact spray down stalk to help with connection. hope this helps

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
relay

OK, so I know no-one would drive on sidelights, but I'd like to get them working ...

All was fine, until after cleaning my headlight glass (see other thread) and loving the results in brightening up the front of the car, I thought I'd go the whole hog and clean the sidelight/foglight/indicator assembly glass.

Cleaned and replaced, and look a whole lot better ... but now neither sidelight is working. Fogs and indicators are fine.

It's not a fuse - and in any case, there's one fuse for the front right and rear left, and another for front left and rear right ... but the rears are fine.

Any guesses?

it's a relay on the main fuse board, swap it with the horn relay to check.

Clive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts