Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I need help to instal multiecuscan on my laptop. I live near Northampton but willing to travel to your home or workplace. Also willing to pay for your services. Tried to instal myself following instructions but can't get it to work. I have all the hardware and software, but not the computer know how to master this instal...........
Got the hardware as I have 2 Gtv's with airbag light on and would like to be able to keep a check on the Breras DPF regen..........

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's not difficult to install on a laptop, it's getting it to connect that can be a sod. You don't have to be an Alfa enthusiast to install it, do you have any IT people eg at work you could get to help? Exactly what do you have and where did you get it from? Do you have the free or full version and what leads you you have?
As a real last resort I am in Oundle next Mon, Tues, Weds if you know where that is.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks James but I am not in the area this week.....many thanks for the reply though:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What issues are you experiencing? It's only installing software.

The only problem I recall with its installation is you have to assign a port and download Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1 (v3.5 or higher for Windows 8 & 10)

·
Read Only
4,556 Posts
Never had a problem installing. Fiddling with port speeds took a while to work out on whichever interface I use infrequently to do GT proxi alignments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts