Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CAM00046.jpg this is it lowered by 35mm front and back on apex .now it looks better but not happy .so been reading and there don't seem to be a cheap but good option or am I missing something .I don't no a lot about lowering as this will be the 1st car I have lowered and not a rich man ,so is there a good but cheap option that will make the car sit level and a little lower .looking for a full setup shocks and spring .

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK been reading some more and the look I would like seem to be the eibachs spring's .so my question is is it the spring or the shocks or a combo that give the lower look ?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
The height is on to the springs not the shocks.
But if you look around some people have the same problem with the Eibachs sitting high at the back, but then the back will take longer to settle as it doesn't have the weight of the engine pushing it down, I even had that with coilovers as I ended up lifting the back by about 8mm when they settled as it was sitting back end down and they are a lot stiffer spring.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK I get it now ,by the looks of it the way the car sit is how apex wanted it , high at back .so I think I will go for the eibach springs and some good sport shocks as that's more of the look I'm looking for .nice one for the help all .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts