Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

It has been ages since I have been on the forum since I sold my Sportwagon, well I've just bought an Alfa GT 1.9 JTD.

The catch is that it was involved in a slight front accident. The damage isn't bad but I need some advice. My question is whether the Alfa 156 front cross(top and bottom) rail is the same as the GT? I know that the GT is kinda build upon the 156 floorpan. The other question is whether the radiators & aircon radiators are all the same or are there differences among the 147, 156, and GT? So basically I would like to know if I can use any 156 spares on the GT?

Regards
Shawn

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I got my car assembled and drove it 1700km, but what seems to be km without any turbo. The engine light is on and I got boost pressure fault ok at first the over boost solenoid was broken so i closed up the hole in it now the turbo works but I get overboost error? How should the solenoid work? I see there are two vacuum pipes one supplying vacuum the other going to turbo vnt, now there is a third piece on the opposite side of the solenoid which seems to be small square box with a type of filter? now mine is broken off so I do not really know what it looks like or what should go in there can anyone help?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts