Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have spent weeks trying to get this working, on various laptops, and getting different issues, but the same result: Cannot get connected. Have given up now, before I burn the car and the laptops in a bonfire. Does anyone have a working set up, on their laptop, that they would be willing to read my ecu with if I travelled to them ? Would be willing to pay. I'm having serious problems trying to pin down an issue with my 2.4, severe loss of power and huge increase in fuel consumption. All the usuals have been checked, maf, egr, vnt, hoses etc. etc. I would greatly appreciate any help. I'm in the Monaghan area.

Thanks in advance,

Hugh.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fluffyduff (never ever thought I'd find myself beginning a message with that word.....), Drogheda would be perfect, my home town. how you fixed Sat ? Mysterio, many thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Fluffyduff (never ever thought I'd find myself beginning a message with that word.....), Drogheda would be perfect, my home town. how you fixed Sat ? Mysterio, many thanks for the offer, much appreciated.
Not only does Fluffy have the ECUscan he's a very capable young man with the bellas.
Don't burn anything yet!!
My uneducated guess is RPM/crank sensor....

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
My free version of MultiECUscan won't give me readings for clutch rod adjustment (reason I bought cable)....
#frankwouldratherbepullingcarbsandenginesapart

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Exactly :lol:

You're welcome to use my laptop if you need to Rory, Cant promise anything but it gives me full access to all the 166 systems.
I tell you we could make a 166 evening of it!
My track car is giving gip I'm stuck with the two middle bolts (as in both sides) on the front suspension struts.
I need someone to apply oxy heat and know what they're doing....
I'll pay in car parts!!!:lol:
One bolt stuck and the other one the top broke already...:cry:

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just like to give a big public thank you to Frank for coming to the rescue with his computer yesterday, top bloke. Thanks Dude, a favour in the bank for you here any time.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Just like to give a big public thank you to Frank for coming to the rescue with his computer yesterday, top bloke. Thanks Dude, a favour in the bank for you here any time.
So, what was the problem? Just curious . . .

Oh and well done Frank :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts