Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the GT that will be mine! Anyone want to help? I posted in the Wanted thread, but I don't think that gets alot of exposure.

The car I want is a V6, Xenon headlights, and red or tan (natural) interior. Body colour- I'm not too fussed, but Metalic black, lipari grey or Gabbiano blue are favorites.

Can anyone help with the hunt?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Have a look at Veloces website, they have a selection of GT's,

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mooney,
I'm regularly checking the auto trader, Veloces and Mangoletsi websites, and I hope to find something soon. Funnily enough Veloces had the perfect car for me two weeks ago, but at that time, I was set on red leather, and didn't want tan. Now obviously, I'd be quite happy with tan.

Anyway, if anyone spots a car (or has one), I sure would appreciate a heads up call!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked at it BigFoot, but it's a bit too much of a stretch on the budget. See, after I buy it I'll still need to fuel it! And then, by the time you spec it up, you are only a few pounds away from a Brera, which I don't like as much, but it is the new platform and it is four wheel drive. Then it becomes a whole messy thing.

Sticking to 2nd hand GT's keeps it simple. But hard, 'cause there aren't bunches of them around. See?;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chrispy, somewhere else you might look at is Palmers in St Albans, I didn't mention them before as they are a way from you, they are AR dealers and nice people, they had a couple last time I looked.
Lombarda in Ladbroke Grove has a beautiful Black Selespeed with light grey leather fully loaded as well.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mooney,

That's the sort of info I'm looking for. I scouring where I can, but not all vendors advertise where I can find them, and I don't know much outside of my little area, but I am willing to travel to get the right car, so it's these tips to local dealers and adds that are helpfull. Cheers.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Gabbiano Blue is gonna look REAL good with a red interior :p

Black & White garage have a lot of alfa's going through

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gabbiano Blue is gonna look REAL good with a red interior :p
Hrm, while I'm not as conservative as most of the British in my car colour choices, I think even I'd baulk at Gabbiano and Red. Might specify tan on that interior!:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Have you thought of Moon Blue with Pale Grey Leather, that's a very nice combo, although if it were my money i'd be shopping for a Red V6 with Black leather, or a Lipari V6 with Tan leather.

The old Guinness and Bitter combination would go down a treat too.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I was in there earlier this week, but unfortunately both Spiders were being prepped and I didn't get to see either!!
:rolleyes:
I'm sure I might be driving past in the next few days...
;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I was in there earlier this week, but unfortunately both Spiders were being prepped and I didn't get to see either!!
:rolleyes:
I'm sure I might be driving past in the next few days...
;)
How can it take a week to unwrap 2 cars? Git's are probably driving round in em :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts