Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im 24 and just bought a 2.0 147 the cheapest quote i have had is £2400 and that f&T, iv hade points on y lisence 4 and half years ago, and ben driving for 1 year and 8 months,
can anyone reomend anyone please thank you

·
Registered
689 Posts
That's insane, you tried confused.com?

Are you saying you've just came off a ban, I can't really understand what you're saying.

·
Registered
343 Posts
£2400 is WAY too high even considering you have had points before getting your licence. A lot of insurers won't be keen on that. Do you mind me asking what your conviction was for? I guess you would of got an IN10 "no insurance" conviction at the very least. Those are obviously not looked on too well by insurers.

I assume you haven't got any no claims bonus?

Having said all that Fortis Insurance are quite good on drivers with convictions.

message me some details if you like and i'll run a quote for you at the insurance broker I work at.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi na i pass when i was 18 but i got 6 points in my first two years for failing to provide information ms90, so i had to do a retest i didnt bother doing it until last year

·
Registered
343 Posts
hi na i pass when i was 18 but i got 6 points in my first two years for failing to provide information ms90, so i had to do a retest i didnt bother doing it until last year
Then you are paying WAY WAY too much. a lot of the interent search engines (confused and the like) can't cope with kind of info being entered. I think you'd be better to get on the phone to a few insurers so you can explain the situtation.

Again PM me if you like and i'll see what i can do for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts