Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i do? i got my hair cut today and had a picture of the back of my head took on my phone, its going bald! im too young :( its not fair. any hair donations and super glue gladly accepted :(

R

·
0 Posts
Dont worry mate its mothing you can do anything about, I was bald (almost ) in my early 30s, now I dont really care, and I can still pull a bird half my age.....if I was not married :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Dont worry too much about it, it happens to alot of folk. My hair started to thin at about 25 and has just stopped so you may be lucky.

Dont get stressed about it, its better to look like a happy baldy man than a miserable slap head ::}

K

·
0 Posts
Mine was going when I was 25. At 38 there ain't an awful lot on top.

No. 2 all over every four weeks is fab. I'd have the same haircut if I had hair now.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Have yu not seen that stuff advertised on tv? you spirnkle it on ure hair (looks like the flock u use top flock dashboards) then spray on some glue type stuff.

couldnt help but laugh at the advert.

Im still young i dont have the baldness problem yet :p

R

·
0 Posts
Did you mean the alleged sectarian :hello: :hello::2: ? :lol:
This one?

Hullo, Hullo
We are the Billy Boys
Hullo, Hullo
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in fenian blood
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

Pretty unpleasant really. Most people if they were worried about being falsely labelled as a sectarian bigot would leave the "hello hello"s, references to flutes and Union flags out of their posts.

If I dressed in a rabbit suit and sat in a field, I wouldn't necessarily be a rabbit. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't complain later if someone called me a rabbit.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I went bald in my 20's. Not bothered as just shave what little I've got off every few days. Gives people the wrong impression of me though because I'm not a thug:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts