Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order my mito:) , i've decided on biancospino white with red leather interior but i am still not sure about the dashboard, whether to order it in red or black, since i am not sure if the reds of the leather and the dash are exactly the same shade...
If anyone knows or have seen one, his/her reply would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
mmmmm, nice!!!! I think id go for the black dash, might be too much red. Im not sure about the colours though I would imagine they must be the same. Whatever option you go for its going to be lovely. Ive ordered the red cloth seats with the black dash. For me the biggest problem was the outside colour, I really really fancied the biacospino white but ive opted for etna black.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
If you are getting the Red leather (great colour combination btw), then you'd have to get the black dash, otherwise it'll be too much red, and I think they'd clash.
:) Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot, probably ill go for the black dash... :)
and ill'hope it wont take long to arrive..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
black dash deffinatly, i got the red sports seats and black dash. looks great, i recon the coloured dashes will be great for 6 months then you will get fed up of them. Like with everything, you pays your money you take your pick. everyone is differant

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good choice on the colour! I know it's not the usually the done thing, buying an Alfa in white, & after reading all the comments on the site about red & black being the best suited to the Mito, I have to disagree. Everyone who has seen ours comments on how good it looks in white. Personal taste I know. We had decided on Etna black but changed at the last minute!

We didn't get leather but I would definately go for the black dash. It does reflect on the windscreen in the sun, it's really noticable at first but after a few days you don't notice it.

Has anyone out there ordered Gardenia white??

Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks mito155,ill be going for the black dash,
very nice car and those rims give it a great look...
bdw gardenia white is more like champagne....

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've seen all the colours on the road now, except for blue. Grey, yellow and white are my favourites - though I've got black.

BTW, I have the red dash and can't imagine its appeal diminishing with time. Also, I spent 6 mostly sunny hours on the road in it yesterday and there were no noticeable windscreen reflections. You have to focus on the screen itself, rather than the road to notice it and the red bit even then is no more noticeable than the black surround.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts