• chloe jane perkins

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • larna jane perkins

Votes: 16 47.1%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
When pronouncing the names at once, the Larna jane combination sounds better to me: therefore my vote: Larna :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Chloe comes off the tounge easier when pronouncing the full name.

Its also my cats name, not that that had any influence in the decision. :cheese:

A

·
0 Posts
John ,I have just consulted my wife on this, working in education she sees all the good bad and the ugly names out there. She says Chloe is bit "last year", so definitley go for Larna. BTW the film star was Lana (Turner) with no R. Just a thought as its pain to keep spelling your name for people all your life.(I said that).

·
Administrator
60,444 Posts
Voted for Larna cause its pretty and different, never heard it before. In Education we like the names we can pronounce:) and the child can spell:)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh i got the name lana from the smallville superman series was not sure to spell it lana or larna think i will go for lana then thanx alfafaimly

i want lana and the miss wants chloe and she said when i posted this that what eva name wins we will go with now lana is winning shes trying to go back on her word lol :D :D

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
I'mgoing with Lana too.

As long as you don't call her what our little girl is gonna be called in 78(ish) days when she pops out to say hi to the world ! :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Larna for me, Chloe's a bit too common (wasn't one of the babies on Eastenders called Chloe :eek:)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Dunno why but Chloe sounds like a cough sweetie or something to me! Admit I am also a bit biased as any Chloes I know are a bit, well, chavvy!!

I like Lana or Larna - they also sound better I think when you say the whole name, (like AB156V6 said). Either sounds classy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts