Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was with a heavy heart that after nearly five years i had to let my lovely gt 3.2 v6 go,it was quite a wrench but it had got to the point where i was hardly using it,which was ok in a way but i allready have a classic mini that fits that role,and with the cost of keeping her on the road she had to go.But what to replace her with?With a fixed budget it had to be something both myself and my wife could drive everyday and a Mito qv seemed to fit the bill,so last weekend we picked up a 2012 etna black example.Coming from my v6 i was not expecting such a grin factor but i am pleasantly suprised,it,s a hoot to drive and feels just as exclusive as the gt,but then again all Alfa do!the colour is great too and with the bose option i can annoy my daughter with musical taste!!! First week had not been without a few issues but these are being sorted,first of which was multiple warning lights ect flashing up after a couple of days ownership,which seems to be down to a loose battery connection,next up was an intermitent opening boot,which now dosent open at all,i am putting this down to the tailgate harness but not definite yet,she,s booked in for a cambelt and waterpump so will get that sorted at the same time,but overall very happy.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice looking car, tailgate stopped opening on my 09 155bhp last week. Broken wire was the purple wire (possible purple/black cannot remember) in the rubber gater that covers the tailgate harness. A bit of soldering sorted it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking car, tailgate stopped opening on my 09 155bhp last week. Broken wire was the purple wire (possible purple/black cannot remember) in the rubber gater that covers the tailgate harness. A bit of soldering sorted it.
Thanks for that Kegnkiwi,the tailgate issue is a real pain as i am having to crawl through the back seat area to reach the release on the catch,have got it booked in for service and cambelt at autolusso and they are going to tackle that prob as Garage i brought it of have said they will pay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts