Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Helmingham Hall Classic Car Event

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Peppka 
#1 ·
Just in case this posting was not seen under Any car meets or Shows, I have reposted under its own heading as it is hoped to have a really good turnout on the AROC stand.

Graham Simper the organiser of the AROC Stand East Anglia Section at Helmingham Hall, has asked me to outline details to all who are interested in taking part.

It will be appreciated if those who are AROC members and who wish to show their owners club card on the AROC stand, let Graham know as soon as possible their names and car model and then download the entry form, and email to: mr_simp@hotmail.com

Cheques will need to be posted to him by the 22nd of July as he has to pay for the whole stand out of his pocket. It is non refundable. If you email him he can send all necessary details and then email your passes before the event.

You will need to be at Helmingham for 9.0- 9.30am latest as the show opens at 10 and you will not get a car on the stand after it opens

For those who would like to attend but are not members the cost will be £12, they will use the car park for all classic cars. If your car is not a classic or a 'sports car' its best to check so you dont get punted into the general car park

The website is: The Festival of Classic & Sports Cars | Helmingham Hall Gardens

The Festival of Classic & Sports Cars | Helmingham Hall ...
Helmingham Hall Gardens
Held in association with the Suffolk Vehicle Enthusiasts Club (SVEC). Over 6,000 people attended the 2015 festival. The event attracts classic and sports car owners ...

I hope this is of interest to club members, having attended for the last three years I can confirm it is well worth going to and giving an extra shine to your pride and joy since we will be in excellent company with plenty of competition.

See less See more
#2 ·
A most enjoyable day and well done Graham for organising the Alfa Romeo stand, sixteen cars lined up with three classics on parade.

A warm sunny day and understand that there were 1000 cars on display, a true delight for the senses and also some in particular for the wish list.

For those who couldn't make it you missed a real treat, try and make it next year you will not be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.