Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone feel like I'd best post something now.
Got my lovely Alfa MiTo a couple of weeks ago. And since then I've not wanted to get out the driving seat.
I was really wanting to get the Mini Cooper - I just love them, but when I went to see, the Mini, I saw the this amazing looking car beside it, and thought to myself "what the hell is that?" and went for the Alfa instead, needless to sat I'm so glad I did.
It's an absolute dream - I love her: Vanessa.

2009 Alfa Romeo MiTo Veloce 1.4.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome :)

My experience was very similar! I had a list of about 3 different models of sporty hatchback I was considering, including the Cooper S (but not the Mito - it wasn't even on my radar). So I went to see a Cooper S at a used car place but found it was a bit tatty so didn't bother test driving it. Then, when walking out of the place, both me and my other half paused by an Etna black Mito and thought "hmm, that looks quite good!". Went home and read up on the different models, test drove one elsewhere, and then spent a few weeks hunting for the right Mito.

Much nicer coming back to the Mito in a car park than many of the more boring or more brash looking hatchbacks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts