Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the best Christmas present ever. My beautiful wife bought me a 1973 Spider. It does not run and there is no key for it but I still love it. I will be asking for help alot. This will be my first rebuild. So please keep the words of encouragement coming. Thanks for the site and future help.:D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi er6619. Welcome to AO. Congratulations on your new project and generous wife. :)

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Hi ER6619, nice christmas present you got there! there are plenty of people on here that will be able to help you with any questions you have in the tech area's!

·
Administrator
60,442 Posts
Hi ER6619, glad you found us, hope you get your little alfa up and running, your wife is :cool:, let her drive it when it's done:) Cheers

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome er6619.

Nice present!

How about a piccie and maybe start a thread to keep us up to date with the restoration? I think that'd be a great topic for all to share in on the AO forum and we can provide you the much needed encouragement to help you through the tedious bits!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all. I will be putting up some pics as soon I can figure out the camera and computer thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts