Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Never done this before, here goes:
Adore Alfas, in my opinion there arn't any that I would not have (apart from Arna), I even found the 33 elegant. I'm driving a '96, 1.8, 155 and riding an '01 Ducati Monster. Previous Alfas: 1.3 Sud in orange, it's what got me on to them. 2.0 Guilietta(quick & so handsome), 1.5 Alfasud Sprint (plastic bumber), black V6 75 (leary) and a 72 Bertone GT Junior which was sooooo nice. Dream car ES30 SZ in red - il Mostro!
Anyway that'll do for now.
See ya

·
Super Moderator
60,038 Posts
Hi and welcome, sounds like your smitten, welcome to the club, you've found a great site, check out my gallery of alfas and a ducati. Glad you found us. Cheers:)
Post pictures when you get a chance.:)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to AO.

I'm with you on the SZ. What colour is your 155?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, thanks for the reply, sorry it's been a while in replying, been studying for uni (47 & back to being a student!).
The colour is red, not sure what the shade is, when I quoted the colour code for touch up paint,I was told that it was a generic colour with loads of shades, so dunno! red should do.
MOT due at the moment & I think I need to do the rear bushes. Hope the weather stays fair so I can use my bike.
Cheers:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey man,
your right but s'ppose I've been too busy. What's the selespeed like? how do you find the gearbox?
Cheers

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts