Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tony
I am considering the purchase of a GT diesel, 05 model but unsure about the cost of servicing and Alfa's reliability record. love the car but need some reassuring vibes from you out there!
Regards to each!
Tony:confused:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tony

after a couple of years of thinking about it, I finally succumbed and took delivery of a new GT JTDm last Saturday. I can highly recommend it!

Thanks to the other forum members for your advice, particularly on Smart Alfa/Auto Lusso - in the end I got a deal from a dealer that wasn't too far above what I could get from a shed in the countryside.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard. Alfa's are good cars and no worse than anything else out there. Just sit back and enjoy yourself and remember to give that Alfa wave to the rest of us.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome, get a GT and enjoy life :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys (n gals)
Missed the car I wanted so still looking. Will definately go for a GT. There is one on e bay reg G7 JTD!! Anybody know it?

Regards to each
Tony

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
afraid not Tony, but I can recommend the Diesel, ppl at work have the same engine in their 147's and they say is great, fast, reliable and strong, they mainly got them from smart alfa, plus they can chip them up before you collect your car, think they go around 180bhp - deal time I say, but they are import's (e.g radiators are different) and alfa dealers dont like them if you was to trade it in with them in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts